This Code of Conduct is applicable to all social media channels operated by me (Luca Hammer). Especially lucahammer.com/blog (my own content and comments), twitter.com/Luca (my own content and replies) and facebook.com/lucahammer (my own content and comments).
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, I pledge to making participation in my projects and communities a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Insulting/derogatory comments, and personal attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
I am responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and am expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
I have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, replies, followers and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any account for other behaviors that I deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within spaces on my social media channels that allow for contributions by third parties. Especially through replies and comments. It applies to my own contributions as well.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting me through the messaging options on each platforms (Twitter DMs and Facebook messages are open) or email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. I am obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html