- I want to change the world.
- I am bad at working for others. As a freelancer and as an employee.
- If I think something needs to be done, I prefer to do it myself than to ask others to do it.
- I don’t care for money as long as there is enough to not worry how I will visit the people I love.
- I like to be responsible for my actions and be able to right the wrongs.
- If I fail I will feel better than if I haven’t tried.
- If I succeed we all win.
- I believe.
The first twenty years of my life were focused on education. My time horizont ended with the next term. When I moved to Vienna I had no clue what to study. I was registered for informatics, started economics and ended in communications. I read a lot about different jobs and got some insights at university. Most of them from people who tool a completely different path but said it should be possibly with our degree too. I knew that my degree won’t limit what I will do. Most stuff happend through contacts. From talks at events and companies to appearance on television. I made some money from blogging. Over time I stopped worrying about what I will do with my future and started to let it happen. I got in contact with interesting people and tried to help them. I worked for some. I never thought I will end up with one occupation. Startups always fascinated me. Those people who jumped on an unsolved problem and gave it a try. Failing and trying again. They need to adopt fast enough to new circumstances. Data helps but doesn’t solve. Decisions are neither wrong nor right, but need to be made. One more step and you could fail. Stay still and you will fail for sure.
Over the last months I troubled myself often. I stood still and risked the bets of the whole team. It’s time to move faster.